Cibola Vista Resort and Spa is a desert oasis located just 5 miles south of Lake Pleasant and north of Phoenix. The great central location provides a springboard for endless adventures from a tour of the Grand Canyon to watching an Arizona Diamondbacks Baseball game! Or stay at the resort and you will have plenty of on-site activities to choose…
Cibola Vista Resort and Spa is a desert oasis located just 5 miles south of Lake Pleasant and north of Phoenix. The great central location provides a springboard for endless adventures from a tour of the Grand Canyon to watching an Arizona Diamondbacks Baseball game! Or stay at the resort and you will have plenty of on-site activities to choose from, like swimming in the beautiful pools or playing a game of tennis. After a long day in the desert sun, come back to your suite and enjoy all the amenities including kitchens, balconies, flat screen TVs and much more.
- Sports Court: tennis or basketball. Complimentary tennis rackets and balls are provided .
- Fitness Center: Treadmills, Ellipticals, free weights, and Strength Building Equipment are available 24 hours
- Franciscan Pool and Cafe: Adult pool area, allows you to slip away from the kids and relax with a frozen daiquiri or sit poolside and enjoy lunch or dinner.
- Lagoon Pool: All ages pool is by far the best attraction here. Start your morning with a refreshing swim and workout in our lap lanes or lay relaxing in the beach entry child friendly area. 3 story water slide. Relax on our lounge chairs. Enjoy food and beverages offered poolside.
- Trailhead Meeting Room: Planning a wedding, birthday party, or business meeting? Discover a unique space that adapts perfectly to your goals and technology that accommodates the most demanding presentation and communication requirements. Event coordinators are here to assist you.
- Internet Access: Free for daily internet access from our guest suites. In addition, internet and printer access is available in our lobby business center for $.35 per minute. Wireless internet is not available at the Resort.
- Wedding Packages: Specially conceived wedding packages. Event coordinators are ready to offer expert assistance.
- Kids Events: If your kids are just beginning, all grown-up, or at any stage in-between, Cibola Vista Resort and Spa is a wonderful place for you and your family. We go out of our way to make our youngest guests feel welcome, and our Concierge team is always readily available to make reservations for a family dinner or offer suggestions for tomorrow's outing. Children 18 years and younger are always welcomed at no extra charge to stay in your suite.
Available Units for Sale: